Hi!
Actually, I would like to continue to work on this, but not in GSOC scope
anymore, because that expirience was too stressful for me.
What about current JASPIC implementation, it is almost ready, so I think it
would be better to keep already wroten code than rewriting it from a scratch.
What about security, I'm not sure, but this code has been accepted during the
summer time, it has not be changed since then. Security must be on the same
level,  I hope so. However,  some places of old auth valves should be rewritten
in more readable way.

Fjodor

---- Mark Thomas wrote ----