> On 03/11/2015 12:31, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
>
> > Interim results.  Testing 7.0.x (@r1712220) with Java 8u66 (32-bit)
> >
> >    [concat] Testsuites with failed tests:
> >    [concat]
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestNonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.APR.txt
> >    [concat]
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestSSOnonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.APR.txt
> >    [concat]
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestSSOnonLoginAndDigestAuthenticator.APR.txt
> >    [concat]
TEST-org.apache.tomcat.websocket.TestWebSocketFrameClientSSL.APR.txt
> >    [concat]
TEST-org.apache.tomcat.websocket.TestWsWebSocketContainer.APR.txt

> > 1) All 3 authenticator tests are failing in an odd way:
>
> I can't repeat this.

This was reported also during 7.0.65 voting [1]

Unfortunately I also cannot reproduce it.

Windows 8, x64, jdk 1.8.0_45
Loaded APR based Apache Tomcat Native library 1.2.1 using APR version 1.5.1.
OpenSSL successfully initialized (OpenSSL 1.0.2d 9 Jul 2015)

[1] http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-dev&m=144554705426625&w=2

> > 2) org.apache.tomcat.websocket.TestWebSocketFrameClientSSL
> >
> > An odd "SKIPPED" line and a failed test.
>
> Fixed as you suggested.
>
> > Testcase: testConnectToServerEndpointSSL took 63,823 sec
> >     FAILED
> > expected:<100000> but was:<0>
> > junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<100000> but was:<0>
> >     at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.TestWebSocketFrameClientSSL.testConnectToServerEndpointSSL(TestWebSocketFrameClientSSL.java:92)

> I see this error. I'll take a look.
>
> > 3) org.apache.tomcat.websocket.TestWsWebSocketContainer
> >
> > Testcase: testConnectToServerEndpointSSL took 10,852 sec
> >     FAILED
> > null
> > junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
> >     at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.TestWsWebSocketContainer.testConnectToServerEndpointSSL(TestWsWebSocketContainer.java:815)