Am 03.11.2015 um 21:10 schrieb Henri Gomez:
Hi all

When I upgraded some HTTPd instance from 2.2 to 2.4, I got errors with
some VHost using

AllowEncodedSlashes On
JkOptions +ForwardURICompatUnparsed

This is what I should define to avoid Jenkins complain about invalid
configuration.

Error report is 500 and jk log report

jk_handler::mod_jk.c (2765): Could not init service for worker=myworker

Did some of you get same problem with ForwardURICompatUnparsed or
JkOptions on HTTPd 2.4.x ?

I never use a different "ForwardURI" than the default, so no useful experience here.

But:

- line number 2765 does not match the log statement for 1.2.40. So you must use another version here.

- the log statement "Could not init service for worker=myworker" to me seems completely unrelated to AllowEncodedSlashes and JkOptions +ForwardURICompatUnparsed. It indicates that something in the definition of the worker in workers.properties is problematic, e.g. no DNS resolution possible or similar. Aren't there other messages around that error? Maybe it helps to enable debug logging and look at the log lines immediately before that one. What is your definition of "myworker"?

Regards,

Rainer