> Just a quick update on the issues Violeta reported with 9.0.x, HTTP/2
> and Windows.
>
> I can repeat the Chrome + WebSocket == failure result

What is the expected test result ? If using ALPN, chrome connects using
HTTP/2, which then has no way to upgrade to something else, including
websockets. Effectively, this means that websockets applications won't
work, but this looks normal to me (and it fails also on Linux).

> For ( Chrome | FF ) + stockticker, I see a long pause before any content
> appears, then I get about 30 lines, then lines start appearing
> individually as expected.

I didn't notice any issue on stockticker however (also on Linux).