> Author: markt
> Date: Mon Jan 18 09:17:13 2016
> New Revision: 1725201

> Log:
> Refactor handling of failed loading of persisted sessions.
> Old behaviour:
>  - sessions loaded up to point where error occurred
>  - serialized session data deleted
>  - web app started
> i.e. session data after the failure was lost
> New behaviour
>  - serialized session data deleted only if all sessions loaded without
> error
>  - web application only starts if all sessions loaded without error
>
> So I think it would be best to stat over on this. The old behavior could
perhaps be improved though, like skipping the sessions with errors but
restoring as much as possible.

IMO this is not a real production feature at all, this is really a very old
trick. You should either use a cluster or have the session act as a read
cache (while everything is immediately persisted to the backend). Maybe
this feature could be abandoned by default actually ? [but I am worried we
could find many people relying on it ;) ]

Rémy