On 19/04/2016 23:44, Abdessamed MANSOURI wrote:
> I think, i just have to write a simple test case which is pretty similair
> to TestAsyncContextImpl.testListeners, or not?? :)

Correct. You are heading in the right direction.

You can use the existing test cases in TestAsyncContextImpl and the test
case provided in Bug 59219 as a guide.

There should be a lot of code in TestAsyncContextImpl you can re-use
and/or extend slightly to do what you need.

Don't worry about your first proposal being perfect. Get something that
works and we can provide you with feedback. Also, don't worry if you get
a lot of feedback and you end up changing most or even all of your
patch. The first patch I proposed was completely unrecognisable by the
time it actually made it into the Tomcat code base.