Just a quick question - does this REQUIRE Apache 2.0.58 or is verified it
works with it?  We're using Apache 2.0.54 but want to upgrade our mod_jk
only.

cheers,

David
x54680

|         |           Jim Jagielski    |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>|
|         |           19/09/2006 15:07 |
|         |           "Tomcat          |
|         |           Developers List" |

  |       To:       "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
                                                 |
  |       cc:       Tomcat Developers List <dev@tomcat.apache.org>
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: mod_jk 1.2.19 release candidate: ready to test

+1 for release: