Huxing,

On 6/20/17 10:48 PM, Huxing Zhang wrote:
> These two pdf files are not accessible to me:
> http://people.apache.org/~schultz/ApacheCon%20NA%202017/Let's%20Encryp
t%20Apache%20Tomcat.pdf

http://people.apache.org/~schultz/ApacheCon%20NA%202017/Seamless%20Upgra
des%20for%20Credential%20Security%20in%20Apache%20Tomcat.pdf

> I got 403 FORBIDDEN for the above links.

Apologies for the late reply: the permissions on these files have been
corrected.

I'm also going to be changing the public URLs to the presentations to
be the .pdf versions.

Thanks,
- -chris

> From:Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> Time:2017
> Jun 21 (Wed) 02:05 To:dev <dev@tomcat.apache.org> Subject:Re:
> ApacheCon slides with .odp extension
>

> Huxing,
>
> On 6/16/17 1:40 AM, Huxing Zhang wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have noticed that some of the ApacheCon slides are in .odp
>> format:
>>

> http://people.apache.org/~schultz/ApacheCon%20NA%202017/Seamless%20Upg
rades%20for%20Credential%20Security%20in%20Apache%20Tomcat.odp

http://people.apache.org/~schultz/ApacheCon%20NA%202017/Let's%20Encrypt%
20Apache%20Tomcat.odp