knock yourself out :)

Remy Maucherat wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: fhanik
Date: Tue Oct 17 09:49:59 2006
New Revision: 464958

Log:
Cleaned up server.xml, added in documentation references so that a user can navigate from an element in server.xml to the correct location in the online documentation.

Can I take this stuff out too:

<!-- Example Server Configuration File -->
It's not quite an example, it's the default config, and it seems usable to me right now.

<!--<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreConfigLifecycleListener"/>-->
Not ported yet.

    <!-- Test entry for demonstration purposes -->
    <Environment name="simpleValue" type="java.lang.Integer" value="30"/>
That does not seem very useful.

<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve" directory="logs" Can I use the FastCommonAccessLogValve as the className there (it's more efficient should one test it without thinking) ?

?

I'll also use this config for the Windows installer, of course.

Rémy