I haven't tried in in 2.2.x, but I know it used to work.  Do you have
mod_ssl turned off?

> >> BTW: In TC 5.x the secure="true" or secure="false" does
> not behave as
> >> in the documentation (See PR 40766).
> >
> > yes, this is what we are trying to avoid, secure="value"
> should just
> > result in request.getSecure to return value, and so on.
> > sslEngine="on" actually kicks in the SSL enc/dec
>
> +1
>
> Cheers
>
> Jean-Frederic
>

> > Filip

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the
intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or
distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then delete all copies of
this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through
the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information,
such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal identification
numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.