Happy New Year all!

This is the first of the per issue e-mails to discuss the issues
associated with migrating from svn to git.

Some years ago we looked at using review board. It didn't really gain
traction. It is currently configured to use svn.

Rather than migrate Review Board for Tomcat to git, the proposal is to
remove Tomcat from Review Board completely. This is something we can
(and probably should) do regardless of the git migration.

Given the lack of use, I intend to work with infra to remove Tomcat from
Review Board in 72 hours unless there are objections and/or alternative
proposals.

Cheers