On 10/26/06, Remy Maucherat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It would be good to test the build, and I'll post a stability vote for
it next week (capped at beta, since some - very minor - test failures
would need to be addressed first).
The build itself has been mirrored correctly.

So it has, but as far as I can tell, this is not yet a sanctioned
release and should not be on the mirrors.  The only vote I see was on
the 6.0.0 release plan, not on the actual proposed distribution.

There was a thread [1] about Tomcat's release process back in April
that has all the details.

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/-ANN--Apache-Tomcat-v5.5.17-beta-Now-Available-t1454722.html

--