Hi,

(Please keep me in CC, I'm not subscribed to this list)

I have developed a Maven plugin to use with Symantec's code signing.
Currently it is hosted by the Apache Sling project at [1] but that's
not a proper home for it.

The code is a blatant copy-paste of the Tomcat Ant task with a couple
of fixes, so in the future I hope to unify them - but first I'd like to
find the best location for it for the code.

I don't think Tomcat is necessarily the best place to host the code
that's potentially useful ASF-wide, but it does not hurt to ask for
opinions :-)

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/tree/master/codesign