On 5/31/2018 3:28 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
<snip/>

As you may have noticed I have been working on the HttpParser unit tests
over the last few days. This was prompted, as a result of the recent
fqdn parsing issues, to ensure that the unit tests were covering all of
the edge cases. While the fqdn parsing was fine, working on the unit
tests to expand code coverage uncovered three related bugs in the
handling of some error cases in the HTTP header parsing.

In light of the above experience, I now think suggesting improving the
unit test coverage is a great place to suggest for a contributor to get
started when they don;t have their own itch to scratch.

Thoughts?
I, for one, would be very happy to work on things like that as it will allow me to get familiarized with the code better.

I will look at your recent unit tests for HttpParser and other classes, but are there any written guidelines regarding test cases?

Igal