I could swear we had agreed before the release candidate was posted to
call the first couple of 6.0 builds alpha...

+1 for 6.0.1 as alpha.

Yoav

On 11/17/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Guys - something got broken again in your release process against ASF policy...

I don't see three +1's for any of the recent postings to your downloads page.

Please remedy this - even if it's a matter of 3 +1's for 'alpha'?