On 8/21/2018 2:42 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
Hi all,

It is getting on for 6 months since the last JK release so I am planning
on making a sweep of the open bugs, fixing what I can, tagging and
calling a release vote.

I'm hoping to be able to tag by the end of the week but, as always,
circumstances may mean that that timescale slips.

There are quite a few open issues and enhancements and I very much doubt
I'll be able to get to all of them so if any C coders have some spare
cycles to help out that would be great (no JK experience necessary - the
dev@ list can provide pointers to get you started if needed).

I'd be happy to help with these.  Please provide pointers to get started.

Thanks,

Igal