I'd prefer a 6.0.3, also due to a bug fix in the NIO connector (not picking up keystore password properly, or was this 6.0.1), but I'm not gonna hold back the 6.0.2 going beta by any means.

Filip

Remy Maucherat wrote:
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
My alpha vote stands,
there are a few bug fixes I added to 6.0.2:
-output stream using the C2B converter

It is not a regression, the same code (and associated minor issue) exists in 5.5.

-ApplicationDispatcher.checkSameObjects wasn't checking the root of the request/response that were last serviced

This code is not used by default (it requires using the strict flag).

-DBCP wouldn't even build with jdk1.5

It works for me: I use JDK 1.5 without any problems, for whatever reason.

To me, beta is when you can build, and we have addressed most known defects, but the build issue is pretty big, a beta should build straight from SVN

As all three issues are minor, I have to disagree with this. I suppose if you look for long enough, you'll find some issues, but this is not going to be adequate testing, while it will delay real testing.

Rémy