Github user m-czernek commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tomcat/pull/125

    @markt-asf I'll check your review into a lot more detail later, possibly
tonight, but at this moment:

    - You set `portOffset` on Server
    - All connectors are offset

    There is no portOffset on individual Connectors. When each connector gets
initialized, it starts with `portWithOffset`, basically `port` and `offset`
being exposed for legacy reasons.

    You suggest to provide `offset` for individual connectors as well? Because
for that, we don't have to have a portOffset, we can just change the ports
manually :). I think I'm just misunderstanding here; I'll have to check out the
`Connector` <-> `Endpoint` relationship.

    This is, by the way, in line with Wildfly, where you set one property with
'portOffset' (or you specify it in the upper-most xml element of socket binding
group) and all the ports get offset. Another possible, and very simple,
solution is also to include in the default configuration some system property,
that will be simply added to all ports if the property is set. Or, simply add
the property value to all port numbers if the property exists...

---