Henri Gomez wrote:
Did you update the documentation concerning 'apache integrations' ?

I'm in the middle of doing it. I added information about vhost support to the main table of apache configs (not yet committed) and I'll add a new page concerning uri mapping (mainly uriworkermap.properties) on the copnfig dir adding to workers.properties, Apache and IIS a fourth menu item.

Regards

2006/11/23, Rainer Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Mladen Turk schrieb:
> Rainer Jung wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I suggest to tag mod_jk 1.2.20 next weekend. There are a couple of
>> additions to the status worker, and only small changes concerning the
>> apache integration (env vars, JkOptions and virtual hosts) coming from
>> me in the next days, but I would be ready to tag around saturday.
>>

> OK. Although I have to double check your changes to the
> first retry handling ;)

Great, just let me know if you think we need more time. We don't want to
break it because of a couple of days more time.