On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 8:37 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> A few failures on this one. I'm tracking progress here:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT/WebSocket+TCK
>

> Score so far is:
> 1 TCK bug
> 38 TBD
>
> A lot of the TBD appear to have the same root cause so hopefully that
> number will come down quickly.

Running the TCK too now.

The very last commit is broken (to be honest, I don't understand the
meaning of the spec language regarding these negdep tests failures, I guess
there were fewer of these when I last looked at it and I didn't have the
problem).
I had four issues then that appear to be fixed (three fixes and one test
gone, which was
com.sun.ts.tests.websocket.ee.javax.websocket.handshakeresponse.getHeadersHasOriginTest).
com/sun/ts/tests/websocket/ee/javax/websocket/session/setTimeout1Test
doesn't pass for me at the moment, although you put in your wiki it is
fixed.

Rémy