On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 2:09 AM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 27/02/2019 09:44, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 1:33 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> All,
> >>
> >> https://github.com/apache/tomcat
> >
> > Trying my test commit, I can't push to the github repo. I probably missed
> > something obvious.
>
> You need to make sure you have three green ticks here:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/
>
> If you haven't linked your ASF and GitHub accounts or setup MFA then it
> can take an hour or so after you make those changes for write access to
> be enabled (various systems need to sync in the background).

I have the three green ticks with the message "Write access granted" on
gitbox.apache.org/setup (for a couple of days now), but am still unable to
push a commit.

My remote is set using https:
$ git remote -v
origin    https://github.com/apache/tomcat (fetch)
origin    https://github.com/apache/tomcat (push)

I've created a Personal Access Token with admin:org scope and tried logging
in with it and my GitHub username, but still no go.

Any ideas?  Thanks,

Igal