I'm planning on doing this (individual maven uploads) tomorrow, let me know if anyone has already started

Filip

Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
Sounds great, I'm traveling next week so I'll be out of the loop.
Here are the different uploads that I would suggest go to a maven repo

1. Complete Tomcat Package, if possible (for containers that wanna include Tomcat through a build)
2. tomcat-juli.jar (required for other jars dependencies)
3. catalina-tribes.jar (POM should link to tomcat-juli.jar for dependency)
4. servlet-api.jar (POM for dependencies)
5. jsp-api.jar (POM for dependencies)
6. el-api.jar (POM for dependencies)
7. annotations-api.jar (POM for dependencies)
8. jasper-*.jar (POM for dependencies)
9. catalina-ant.jar (POM for dependencies)

I believe all of these in their individual form are useful, and most have been requested already.

If you have other (better) suggestions, I'm open.

Filip