From: Bill Barker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 4:12 PM
To: 'Tomcat Developers List'
Subject: RE: Tomcat and OCSP

No, Tomcat uses the regular Java API.  You don't see it, since it is buried
in the SSL Handshake code.  Then, just for fun, if you are using CLIENT-CERT
auth, Tomcat checks all the dates again (but not the trust).

> I was hoping that all that would be involved would be to locate that
> area and try to use the Java certificate validation APIs instead of
> these custom ones.  Then, hopefully the OSCP stuff would just work.
>
> There is a lot of "Hope" in this, but hey, it's Christmas! :)
>
> Mark

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as
the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED
and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read,
copy, or distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.