On 6/26/2019 6:20 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
The Apache Tomcat Native 1.2.23 release is
  [X] Stable, go ahead and release
  [ ] Broken because of ...

Built from source and ran unit tests with Tomcat 9.0.21 on Ubuntu 18.04 with Java 8u202.

I got two failing tests but it looks like they failed due to the ARIA ciphers, which should be ignored on my system.  Perhaps I missed something when I added [1], or new ciphers were added to the Debian distro.  I will have to look into that:

TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestCipher.APR.txt
TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestOpenSSLCipherConfigurationParser.APR.txt

Igal

[1] https://github.com/apache/tomcat/commit/a9c1a0661198