Hi,
Here's a draft of the Board report we need to submit this month.
Comments welcome.

Yoav

--- Begin Draft ---

Apache Tomcat Board Report, December 2006
Issues requiring the Board's attention: none.

Development
------------------
Work continues apache on Tomcat 6 and the mod_jk connector.  Both
products have done multiple alpha- and beta-level releases since the
last Board report.  Both have received increased testing from the
committers as well as outside contributors, resulting in some
interesting issues discovered and addressed.  We hope to have a stable
mod_jk release, 1.2.20, in the next week or two, and the first stable
Tomcat 6 release before the next Board report.

Several of the fixes found in Tomcat 6 have been back-ported to Tomcat
5.x as well, but there has been no 5.x release since 5.5.20 in
September.

Community