done
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/tomcat/extras/
will that work for you to get the replacement done?

Filip

Paul McMahan wrote:
Geronimo uses commons logging and I just found out how to reconfigure
TC6 to support that logging impl at
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/logging.html

Can you also publish the tomcat-juli and tomcat-juli-adapters jars
created by "ant -f extras.xml" to the maven repo so I can reference
them from the Geronimo build?   Perhaps the groupId could be
org.apache.tomcat.extras for these jars since extras/tomcat-juli.jar
is actually a replacement for build/bin/tomcat-juli.jar.  Thanks again
for all your help.

Best wishes,
Paul