Le 07/04/2020 à 12:24, Mark Thomas a écrit :

> +1 to all of the above.

Thank you for the review.

>>      new 3618367  Renamed NoOpConverter to PassThroughConverter
>
> What problem does this commit address and/or what new feature does it
> add? It looks more like a personal preference for a different name to me.

I've found "NoOp" to be confusing, at first glance based on the name I
thought it was an empty implementation of the Converter interface, and I
was wrong since it actually copies the source unmodified. I think the
term "pass-through" better describes the behavior of the converter.

> I think there is less likelihood of conflict if there is a technical
> justification for a change, and, if the justification is not / might not
> be obvious then mention it in the commit message.

Ok, I tend to write concise commit messages but I'll try to elaborate in
this kind of situation.

> This tests creates a file but doesn't remove it afterwards. Tests that
> create files should remove those files on completion. It might be worth
> considering creating such files in a temporary location rather than in
> the source tree.

I agree this can be improved.

> Generally, the code was clean (no IDE warnings) and the aim is to keep
> it this way as it enables errors to be spotted more easily. This is no
> longer the case after the above changes. The unused charset parameter is
> flagged as a warning.

Sorry, for some reason my IDE was misconfigured and no longer
highlighted unused code. I'll fix that.

Emmanuel Bourg