did you get the patch you submitted working? for the single sign on replication?

Filip

Peter Rossbach wrote:
+1 to build a release 5.5.21

Regards
Peter

Am 21.01.2007 um 17:43 schrieb Jess Holle:

I would assume that by this time there is a sufficient collection of fixes to 5.5.20 that may well argue for a 5.5.21 release.

I know the Tomcat development community has been largely focused on 6.0 releases, but as one who will have to freeze upon a 5.5.x release in the near future, I'm searching for some visibility into the likelihood of a 5.5.21 in the near future.

One fix of interest that I am aware of in 5.5.21 is the AJP flush packets fix. We can certainly patch that into our Tomcat, but I'd rather be able to move to a 5.5.21 with any other collected fixes as well -- and avoid discrepancies between our Tomcat and standard releases except where necessary.

--
Jess Holle

PM