Hi,

Basic smoke test (HTTP/2 requests and the WebSocket based snake game
both over TLS) passed.

1 build failure as expected due to bnd bug. Using 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT worked
around the issue. Looks like the bnd 5.1.0 release is still in progress.
There was an RC2 tag a few days ago.

1 test failure (on all three connectors) due to a new charset being
present. The test is working as designed (it fails if it detects a new
charset so we can make sure the list of known charsets in the cache is
complete) and I have updated the CharsetCache to recognise the new
Charset (ISO-8859-16).

There are a couple of bugs that are still open:
JDK-8234808
and (the following three are all variations on the same theme)
JDK-8233619
JDK-8240871
JDK-8241903

but they are not Java 15 specific.

So, in summary all looking OK at the moment for Java 15 as far as Tomcat
is concerned.

Mark