Hola,
I'm liking this increased collaboration.  Good stuff, thank you.

Yoav

On 2/2/07, William L. Thomson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 15:35 +0100, Remy Maucherat wrote:
> Candidate binaries are available here:
> http://people.apache.org/~remm/tomcat-6/v6.0.9/

Has been packaged and is available for anyone to install/test on Gentoo
in ~arch. Will update the download url, once it's moved. I just
committed it to portage, so will take 4 or more hours before syncing to
public mirrors.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
Gentoo/Java