Thanks Mark.
Filip
Mark Thomas wrote:
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
oops, wasn't clear enough.
I don't have the bandwidth to track down this issue right now, if
someone wants to go in and fix the build dependencies so that the
AprEndpoint class indeed is in the classpath when the AJP connector gets
compiled
Looks like it could be my patch for TC4 to enable it to build with JDK
1.3 although I would have expected Gump to have started to complain by
now. I'll take a look.

This was indeed the problem. My bad - sorry. This should now be fixed.