Could I ask again for a reference to instructions on how to build the Jasper
compiler?  The
Building.txt that comes with it does not work for me (Win2K, jdk 1.5, ant
1.7.0).

Or, would you let me know if it is not possible to build the Jasper compiler
except through the
Tomcat build?

I have been able to compile individual classes in jasper, so that's what I've
been doing, and
patching the working jar I have.  But I'd rather be following an ant build
process, just to be
sure that all of the environment is being referenced correctly.

Is there a mailing list just for Jasper that I should be sending this question
to?

M Coffee