Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
Ok folks, for those that want to see the 5.0.22, please provide some feedback.
Without votes, I can't push out a release.
[I'm sure you meant 5.5.22, not 5.0.22...]

Do votes from non-commiters count in this regard, i.e. in a decisive manner as to whether a release is pushed out?

If so, I can try to make some time to test this out.

If not I've got a rather full near term plate -- but am still very interested in having a "stable" 5.5.x release in the somewhat near term.

--
Jess Holle
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
Candidate binaries are available here: http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/tomcat/tomcat-5.5/v5.5.22/

According to the (slightly) updated release process, the 5.5.22 tag is:
[ ] Broken
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[ ] Stable