Henri,

since this alredy happened in 1.2.20 and it runs well on most platforms, think it should not stop the release. But I'm still very interested in fixing his.

In your last problem report, I think I saw a stack trace from which we could see the method, were the crash was happening. Maybe we can then build a debug version, to find out, which things didn't get initialized properly.

Regards,

Rainer

Henri Gomez wrote:
Stable on Linux PPC but still problem on iSeries V5R3 :

     0000000018, instruction X'0000'.
    Pointeur non défini pour position mémoire référencée.
    Application error.  MCH3601 unmonitored by MOD_JK1221 at statement
      0000000037, instruction X'0000'.
    Value for call stack counter parameter not valid.
    Application error.  CEE9901 unmonitored by QP0WPINT at statement
      0000000018, instruction X'0000'.
    Pointeur non défini pour position mémoire référencée.
    Application error.  MCH3601 unmonitored by MOD_JK1221 at statement
      0000000037, instruction X'0000'.
    Value for call stack counter parameter not valid.
    Application error.  CEE9901 unmonitored by QP0WPINT at statement
      0000000018, instruction X'0000'.

Apache is 2.0.58 on V5R3 :(

kippdata
informationstechnologie GmbH   Tel: 0228 98549 -0
Bornheimer Str. 33a            Fax: 0228 98549 -50
53111 Bonn                     www.kippdata.de

HRB 8018 Amtsgericht Bonn / USt.-IdNr. DE 196 457 417
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Thomas Höfer, Rainer Jung, Sven Maurmann
kippdata
informationstechnologie GmbH   Tel: +49 228 98549 -0
Bornheimer Str. 33a            Fax: +49 228 98549 -50
D-53111 Bonn                   www.kippdata.de