I am trying to disable some test cases that constantly fail on my machine.
I have added the following to build.properties:

test.exclude=org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.Test**,org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.Test**

But I still get the following failures:

   [concat] Testsuites with failed tests:
   [concat]
TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelMemberArrival.NIO2.txt
   [concat]
TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestNonBlockingCoordinator.NIO2.txt
   [concat]
TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestOrderInterceptor.NIO2.txt
   [concat]
TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestTcpFailureDetector.NIO2.txt

I expect the pattern [org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.Test**]
to exclude the last 3 for example, but that doesn't happen.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Igal