On 04/06/2021 18:35, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 7:09 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi all,

It looks like the mirrors are going to need a little more time for
1.2.30 to replicate before I can update the release branches to use the
new release. I also still have a few odds and ends I want to finish off
before tagging so it is looking like the tags will happen on Monday 7th
June.

Chris, how are you getting on with getting set up to release 8.5.x? Can
I help at all?

Remy, did you make a decision on being RM for 9.0.x?

Let's do this. Do I get a support hotline for the first one ? My last one
was 6.0.20 ...

Absolutely. Let me just get a premium rate phone number set up... ;)

Seriously, ping me off-list or on the Tomcat slack channel if you have any questions.