Hi,
> The Apache Tomcat team is pleased to announce the immediate availability
> of version 1.2.21 of the Apache Tomcat Connectors.
I've just uploaded NetWare binaries to my directory:
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/mod_jk/1.2.21/
can please someone with commit rights copy them over to the release location -
my commit rights got lost with the move to SVN; or can someone kindly tell me
how I can receive again the needed rights?

> This version of mod_jk is principally a bug and security fix release.
> The following potential security flaw is addressed:
It seems to me that with recently introduced check its no longer possible to
use mod_jk without worker.properties file - was this intended? From the
ChangeLog it sounds more as if the parameter is checked for proper path if
exist; but the behaviour is that the worker.properties file is now mandatory.

greets, Guenter.