Mark,

On 7/23/21 09:40, Mark Thomas wrote:
Hi all,

Partly due to the couple of regressions that have emerged this month, I'd like to aim to get the next set of releases out closer to the start of August than the middle.

With that in mind I'll be starting release prep shortly with a view to tagging around the middle of next week and starting the release vote towards the end of next week.

The 8.5.x branch looks like it's got fewer big fixes than 10.x and 9.x, but I'll be available to tag+vote 8.5.x as early this weekend. Any reason to delay to the end of next week for the vote, rather than starting at the beginning of the month (e.g. Monday)?

I'm planning on tagging later this week.

BZ 65460 is a regression that could cause issues for users making use of HTTP/2.