On 01/12/2021 10:03, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 10:42 AM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi all,

It is the start of a new month so I am intending to tag 10.1.x and
10.0.x shortly.

I do have a slight concern that the DigiCert code signing renewal either
isn't complete or hasn't been processed fully as there is one location
where an expiry data of yesterday is shown. I'll report back on this
when I get that far with the releases.

I'm about to start my usual round of testing. Tags to follow once that
is complete.

Ok, I'm ready to tag 9.0.x as well. I hope the signing works obviously ...

For the next round of releases in 2022, I'd like to try releasing a
build of the OpenSSL module, it's so small and light it's worth a test
run.

Sounds good.

Testing taking a little bit longer as I am working on some intermittent failures. Looking like tags will happen tomorrow at the moment.