ср, 9 мар. 2022 г. в 00:24, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>:

> Hi all,
>
> I know I suggested skipping the March releases but I'd like to revisit
> that in light of two things.
>
> 1. The concurrency issue I fixed earlier today. [1]
> It has been present for a long time and we haven't had any bug reports.
> However, it just looks like a random timeout so users might not report it.
> My main motivation is that a customer at $dayjob is affected by this so
> I'd like to get them onto a proper release rather than the snapshot they
> are currently using.
>
> 2. The fix for the regression caused by BZ 65757 [2]
> No hard evidence for this one, just a general uneasiness about
> regressions in general.
>
> So, thoughts on a set of releases for March?

1.  The following may be a bug to be addressed before a release:
See thread "Many IllegalStateException when using http2 protocol"
- I wonder why the code mentioned there throws an ISE instead of an
IOException (end of stream exception) when writing to a closed stream.
That method declares that it throws an IOException. I commented in
that thread. It is not in BZ yet.

2. +1 for rolling a release.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko