On 4/4/07, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you need additional individual JARs from tomcat published to the
repo, just let me know and I can get it done.
http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/apache/tomcat/jasper-el/

Whatever happened with getting the Tomcat artifacts synced to the central repo?

I gather the gpg plugin is only for things built with Maven 2, but a
script to sign the jars locally and upload signatures isn't hard at
all... it's what we used to do before the gpg plugin existed.

--
Wendy