On 31/05/2023 07:23, Igal Sapir wrote:
On Tue, May 30, 2023 at 3:22 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

Version 1.2.36 includes the following changes compared to 1.2.36

- The windows binaries in this release have been built with OpenSSL
    1.1.1u and APR 1.7.4

The proposed release artifacts can be found at [1],
and the build was done using tag [2].

The Apache Tomcat Native 1.2.37 release is
   [X] Stable, go ahead and release
   [ ] Broken because of ...

+1

APR unit tests passed.  Posting here my steps to ensure I've done it
correctly:

1. Build Tomcat Native 1.2.37 from source
2. Point `test.apr.loc` to the output directory
3. Make sure that `execute.test.apr` is set to true
4. Run `ant clean test` on the 9.0.x branch (APR tests were removed from
the 10.1.x and the main branches?)

Yes, that is the correct way to test Tomcat Native with the APR connector and it can only be done with 9.0.x and earlier.

You can also run the 10.1.x and 11.0.x tests with Tomcat Native 1.2.x but that only tests the OpenSSL replacement for JSSE with NIO and NIO2.