Henri Gomez wrote:
2007/4/20, Mladen Turk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Author: hgomez
>
> -#ifdef AS400
> +#if defined(AS400) && !defined(AS400_UTF8)

So, seems that UTF8 is now default for AS400

On i5/OS V5R4 (not on previous release)

But they are supposed to work, right?

- If we couldn't get support for i5/OS (AS400) from IBM labs, should
we stop support i5/OS in JK ?

Probably. We have the same situation with iPlanet
(SunOne, or what ever they are calling that nowadays)

From all your comments it is obvious that the IBM Httpd
server is a product that has very little in common with
standard httpd distributions from ASF. Although they might
name their product (apache httpd based), it is obviously
not an ASF compatible product.
So, dropping a support is the only thing we can do.
If someone is willing to support it, then it should be
listed as a separate 'web container', but not as a Apache
Httpd. Trying to insert #ifdef for every change there is
would lead to nowhere.

Think we had the same thing with Domino, that was
IBM version of IIS server, and guess how it ended?

Regards,
Mladen.