On 09/01/2024 18:16, jean-frederic clere wrote:
Hi,

While testing 10.1.18 I have the remaining failing tests:
com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/api/jakarta_servlet_http/cookie/URLClient.java#setMaxAgePositiveTest
com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/pluggability/api/jakarta_servlet_http/cookie/URLClient.java#setMaxAgePositiveTest

Those 2 are due to the TCK expecting the old netscape date format...
somthing like:  "EEE, dd-MMM-yy HH:mm:ss z"
Does it make sense to tell it is a TCK mistake (and report it) or do we need to resurrect the old LegacyCookieProcessor?

See https://github.com/jakartaee/servlet/issues/471

Those tests should be excluded. Are you using 6.0.1 of the TCK?

com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/spec/defaultcontextpath/URLClient.java#getDefaultContextPathTest

We know this one won't pass.

+1

com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/spec/security/clientcert/Client.java#clientCertTest
com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/spec/security/clientcertanno/Client.java#clientCertTest

Those 2 are due to key/cert of the TCK being so old: My JVM version reject them as too small...

Raise an issue for that please so they get updated for Servlet 6.1

com/sun/ts/tests/signaturetest/servlet/ServletSigTest.java#signatureTest
Do we care about this one?

Yes.

This one should pass although from memory getting the setup right was tricky.

If no one complains I will document those as not passing in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT/Servlet+TCK+6.0

Thanks,