On Sat, Apr 6, 2024 at 2:21 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> 5 Apr 2024 14:18:49 Rémy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>:
>
> > On Fri, Apr 5, 2024 at 2:02 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Just a heads up that I have a lot on my plate at the moment and the
> >> April
> >> tag for 11.0.x is unlikely to happen for a couple of weeks.
> >>
> >> There are changes I'd like to see in a release but I don't think there
> >> is
> >> anything urgent.
> >
> > I can help by doing the 11 M release. I would probably skip the
> > localization update for this round though.
>
> That would be great if you could.
>
> I'm hoping to get some Commons FileUpload changes finished over the
> weekend if you can wait until Monday.

I cannot do anything on weekends these days.

I figured out how the import/export from poeditor worked, but I'm a
bit worried about clicking import on the website. I would import the
properties with the full US strings, but without "Overwrite existing
translations" ?
So most likely I'll only import the languages with some updates and that's it.

Rémy