Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
at least I got my command line deploy to work on Windoze now.
after finally finding this post

To cut it short, I had to do this
1. generate the keypair on a linux box
2. manually create a .ssh/known_hosts file on my windows box
3. manually add the entries to the known_hosts file
4. import the key to puttygen
5. export the key from puttygen, then use that key in settings.xml

and now that part works.
we're still far from the goal that we need to reach, ideally if we can get the maven ant tasks to work properly, then we can do, but at least I can publish to our staging and snapshot repository now without the .asc files.

So what's remaining:
what prevents us from publishing to the central ASF repo, is that files need to have .asc pgp signatures. and as it looks now, we may have to scp those files up manually. The goal was to have the maven ant tasks do it automatically
When I say manually, I of course mean good ol' fashion ant tasks :)
Filip

Filip

Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote: