Am 08.07.24 um 00:07 schrieb Christopher Schultz:
The proposed Apache Tomcat 10.1.26 release is now available for
voting.

All committers and PMC members are kindly requested to provide a vote if possible. ANY TOMCAT USER MAY VOTE, though only PMC members votes are binding. We welcome non-committer votes or comments on release builds.

The notable changes compared to 10.1.25 are:

- Move OpenSSL support using FFM to a separate JAR named
   tomcat-coyote-ffm.jar that advertises Java 22 in its manifest.

- When using include directives in a tag file packaged in a JAR file,
   ensure that the include directives are processed correctly.

- Expand the implementation of the filter value of the Authenticator
   attribute allowCorsPreflight, so that it applies to all requests that
   match the configured URL patterns for the CORS filter, rather than
   only applying if the CORS filter is mapped to /*

For full details, see the change log:
https://nightlies.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-10.1.x/docs/changelog.html

Applications that run on Tomcat 9 and earlier will not run on Tomcat 10 without changes. Java EE applications designed for Tomcat 9 and earlier may be placed in the $CATALINA_BASE/webapps-javaee directory and Tomcat will automatically convert them to Jakarta EE and copy them to the webapps directory.

It can be obtained from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-10/v10.1.26/

The Maven staging repo is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-1502

The tag is:
https://github.com/apache/tomcat/tree/10.1.26
https://github.com/apache/tomcat/commit/43731ff263f74ec9949a3f535fd9254baa932603

Please reply with a +1 for release or +0/-0/-1 with an explanation.

+1, tested with my usual zoo of JVMs and platforms.

Thanks for RM!

Rainer