Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
yo,
I was gonna create a Bayeux implementation for Tomcat,
I am thinking it might be good for us to work with the Jetty and Glassfish folks to use the same org.dojox interfaces.

I don't like dependencies ;) I am not interested in working with these two projects, which had relationships with Tomcat in the past, but chose to end them.

Question: Where should I do this, sandbox or trunk?

Sandbox, I think.

Why Bayeux? Cause there is a good client support through the Dojo toolkit.

I was wondering if it was a standard, so I guess client support is a benefit. However, the spec itself looks bad at the moment (unless I missed something).

Rémy