Bill Barker wrote:
It seems that we lost building the NIO/AJP connector in Tomcat, but since i recognize you from [EMAIL PROTECTED], you will have seen that already :). Last time I tested, the experimental NIO/AJP connector performed better than either the default or the APR connector on Solaris (surprise, surprise), and came in dead last on Windows.
Thanks for all the helpful information, Bill.

I wonder if the results of for the NIO/AJP connector would be any different on Windows with a later JVM (e.g. Java 6 Update 1). I would *hope* that Sun would fix the NIO issues on Windows to the point that it would out-perform Java-Blocking-IO/AJP.

--
Jess Holle