So far, so good.

+1

On Aug 3, 2007, at 2:40 AM, Rainer Jung wrote:

Hi all,

unfortunately we had to withdraw mod_jk 1.2.24. It had a serious regression bug. To ensure the quality of the new 1.2.25 we invite you to actively participate in testing.

A code snapshot (revision 562250) is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~rjung/mod_jk-dev/

It is in the same format as a release download, so easy to build.
Under the same URL you can find the updated documentation.

It would be really nice, if we could get some testing feedback from the
community. Feel free to post any observations.

Depending on your feedback we plan to tag the release next week.

The most important changes after 1.2.24 are:

- fix flushing regression bug
- fix behaviour of fail_on_status
- additional soft error mode for fail_on_status
- bug fixes for nsapi plugin (see changelog)

The full change log is available under:

http://people.apache.org/~rjung/mod_jk-dev/docs/miscellaneous/ changelog.html

Thanks for your valuable time!

Regards,